Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I will return



A tingling near my eye
tells me I am about to cry
my breath stuck in my throat
nowhere do my thoughts float

Till the horizon my sight following
I could see that place shrinking
Clutching my chest
not to scream I tried my best

I settled down on my place
mind still frozen with their face
Tears streaming silently
they hugged me eventually

Their words burnt in my memory
"where ever you are, we also will be"
Could not form words then,
I smiled to say i understand

Now dat i realize how far
how long, how apart
I know I will miss them
so I looked out of the window again

I promise to never forget
you'll be in my every second
I promise as soon as I am done,
its to my home that I will return.

3 comments:

  1. yea sure, U will return......
    I have faith nothing will burn,
    tears in eyes will meet your nose,
    when u finally will see them from close.......

    nice , very nice parul....... your poems are too lively....
    keep writing !!
    and I will keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fadoo yar i mean 4 years of nostalgic feelings in 4 paras ...impeccable
    keep writing gl one day v mit buy ur books from janpath aur daryaganj :D @@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) :-)
    we all will be waiting for the epic, the saga of comeback... "Return of the Missing Ones" :-P

    ReplyDelete