Saturday, July 31, 2010

What its like being a loner



i saw her sitting alone
absorbed in her own world
why is no one there
is she a goner??
no, she is just a loner...

she looked up
and saw me observing
slowly her lips curved into a smile
but i was thinking all this while

why is her smile so forced
does she hate me to be here
does she want to be alone??
even the thought i could not bear

i started walking away
"wait" a cry came my way
i stopped to turn around
and this time i saw her eyes
and they got me dumbfound

i smiled at her and said bye
but i am still thinking
why does she matter to me
whoever she may be??

i wake up from sleep
that's when i started to weep
her eyes....they were so empty
it was such a pity
that they had to be so sad
was being a loner so bad

i washed my face
and looked at myself in mirror
i searched my own eyes
can i be her??

"hey idiot" i hear them shout
"what are you doing...is everything alright??"
there faces full of concern
erased all my questions

looking at my friends
i can see the light
what was i thinking
what was i searching
they are here as always
there shine hides my greys
now i do not fear
you see i am no longer a loner...

2 comments:

  1. swweeetyyy, its awesome......!! beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) :-) the pic above explains that genius :-) so cool ...Robert Frost, Keats, Shelly---all the emotional poets will be asking for tips from you :-)

    ReplyDelete